Kent Gin & Distilleries in Kent
On This Page: Kent Gin and Distillery directory, reviews and tasting notes, distillery tours in Kent, and interviews with Kent's distillers.
Kent is home to just a small number of distilleries and unusually for an English county they are outnumbered by vineyards. But these distilleries are absolutely worth visiting and you can comfortably visit 2 or more over the course a weekend, from the scenic and sustainability-focused Greensand Ridge Distillery, to Anno Distillers who make the world's strongest gin, and The Maidstone Distillery which was the most recent to launch in 2020.
Kent Gin Reviews - A to Z
- Anno Gin - Info & Review | Buy | Garnish: Basil, Lime or Samphire
- George Bishop Gin - Info & Review | Buy | Garnish: Orange Grapefruit
- Greensand Ridge Dry Gin - Info & Review | Buy | Garnish: Bay Leaf or Lemon Zest
- Ranscombe Wild Gin - Info & Review|| Buy | Garnish: Orange or Rosemary
For more Kentish Gins try Canterbury Gin and Dockyard Gin
Kent Gin Facts!
- Anno Gin in Kent produces what is currently the world's strongest gin. At a whopping 95% ABV, the gin is sold with a measuring beaker and strict instructions for safe measurements.
- In 2020, Greensand Ridge Distillery was voted as the Winner of the 'Spirit of Gin' Award in The Gin Guide Awards for their contribution to sustainability and for their pioneering environmental efforts.
Distillery Tours & Gin Making in Kent
Many distilleries in Kent are open to visitors for tours and tastings or 'gin school' experience which make for the ideal option for gin lovers living in or visiting Kent:
Meet the Makers
Get to know some of Kent's finest gin creators and distillers in our 'Meet the Maker' interviews. Find out what inspired them and how they created and launched their gin, how it's made, what botanicals are used, what you can experience if you visit their distilleries, how best to serve their gins, and what they have planned for the future: