Design & Sustainability Categories
The 'Design & Branding' category and the 'Environmental Sustainability' category are assessed against detailed criteria, with a focus on the proven achievement of objectives and targets, as well as innovation, consistency, impact and ongoing commitments. The Winners and Highly Commended entrants are defined as follows:
- Winner: Each category has multiple overall Winners. These are the gin brands or distilleries that were most highly rated by the Judges against the judging criteria.
- Highly Commended: 'Highly Commended' entrants, listed in alphabetical order, are the gin brands or distilleries that were highlighted by Judges as deserving special mentions for the efforts and achievements.
DESIGN & BRANDING
Awarded to the distilleries or brands that have most successfully and consistently achieved their design and branding objectives, with strong concepts and personality, aesthetic appeal, identity and identifiability, audience suitability, brand development that goes beyond the bottle, and proven impact and success. Follow The Gin Guide on Instagram or sign up to the Gin Newsletter to find out why the below distilleries caught the eyes of the Judges.
Comte De Grasse
Côte d'Azur, France
Pembrokeshire Gin Co
Tenby Dry Gin
Dunnet Bay Distillers
Rock Rose Gin
Unit 43 Distilling Company
Unit 43 Gin
Cape Town, South Africa
- Caprisius Gin (Italy)
- Collective Arts Brewing (Canada)
- Cuckoostone Distillery - Gin is Dead (England)
- Mary-Le-Bone Gin (England)
Sponsored by Flexi-Hex
Awarded to the producers that have most successfully shown ongoing commitment to achieving their environmental sustainability objectives across multiple initiatives, with innovative solutions, proven impact and an embedded and measured culture of sustainability. Follow The Gin Guide on Instagram or sign up to the Gin Newsletter to find out why the below distilleries caught the eyes of the Judges.
North Point Distillery
Crosskirk Bay Gin
Shed 1 Distillery
Shed 1 Gin
Pentland Hills Gin
South Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Dunnet Bay Distillery (Scotland)
- The Gower Gin Co (Wales)
- The Maidstone Distillery (England)