Lancashire Gin & Distilleries in Lancashire
On This Page: Lancashire Gin and Distillery directory, reviews and tasting notes, distillery tours in Lancashire, interviews with Lancashire distillers, and industry insights with Brindle Distillery, Lytham Gin and Wild Fox Distillery.
Lancashire is located in the North West of England and has a long industrial history. In the 19th century the area was a major centre of economic activity, including coal mining and textile production. Nowadays Lancashire is developing a centre of gin production, and is home to established brands, as well as up and coming brands too.
Lancashire Gin Reviews - A to Z
- Black Powder Gin - Info & Review | Buy / Garnish: Lemon or Pink Grapefruit
- Country Market Gin - Info & Review | Buy / Garnish: Lime Peel, Lime or Lemon
- Cuckoo Gin - Info & Review | Buy / Garnish: Orange Peel or Grapefuit Peel
- Ivy's Signature London Dry Gin - Info & Review | Buy /
- Little Lane Gin - Info & Review | Buy / Garnish: Blackberries or Lime
- Lytham Bee's Knees Gin - Info & Review | Buy / Garnish: Lime or Lemon
- No.1 Fairham Gin - Info & Review | Buy / Garnish: Pink Grapefruit or Lemon
- Twelve Bore Gin - Info & Review | Buy / Garnish: Giger and/or Orange Peel
For more gins from Lancashire, try Batch Gin, Forgan Gin, Goosnargh Gin, Stable Yard Gin and The Spirit of Garstang Gin.
Distilleries & Tours in Lancashire
Many distilleries in Lancashire are open to visitors for tours and tastings which make for the ideal experience for gin lovers living in or visiting Lancashire.
Meet the Makers
Get to know some of Lancashire's finest gin creators and distillers in our 'Meet the Maker' interviews. Find out what inspired them and how they created and launched their gin, how it's made, what botanicals are used, what you can experience if you visit their distilleries, how best to serve their gins, and what they have planned for the future:
Behind The Scenes
See behind the scenes at Brindle Distillery, Lytham Gin and Wild Fox Distillery in the videos of our Instagram Live distillery tours and Q&As!